How can digital marketing help startups grow? | How digital marketing can help my business to achieve heights? [Case Study]
Thinking how digital marketing can help me? ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
- Can Digital Marketing really help my business to grow?
- Can Digital Marketing really help my business to achieve heights?
- Can Digital Marketing really help my company in getting reputation?
Are these kind of queries stuck in your mind while planning your startup idea?
So say yes to all these kind of queries regarding #Digital_Marketing and simply comment a thing to your mind — “RIP Traditional Marketing”, because with the change in behavior and lifestyle of people – Marketing has also changed its techniques from Traditional to Digital (click here to learn more)
Digital Marketing can help you to build your company’s/brand’s online presence and hence it has a very strong potential to make a good reputation of your brand. With the help of Digital Marketing, you can track your success rate with every step and you can also easily track your real-time return on investment, as a result of which you will be able to intelligently make major changes in your techniques to get positive outcomes for the benefits of your company.
There are a lot of benefits of Digital Marketing, let’s feed them in our mind one-by-one:- “How digital marketing can help..?”
Techniques in Digital Marketing are much cheaper than that in Traditional Marketing.
Scenario:- Every business wants to reach as many people as they can, but not every business is having the good capital for investing in the business to get this job done. I mean to say – Small and medium businesses do not have enough capital to reach most of their desired audience, they cannot afford a large amount of money to be spent on targeting their audience.
There are many Digital Marketing techniques which are very cheaper as compared to their importance, such as pay per click advertising is very effective but very cheaper, cost per thousand or cost per mile is also very effective but can be done at very low cost.
Even in many cases, techniques in Digital Marketing are free for us if there exists a hard-working personality in our soul to utilize platforms of such kind:-
- Quora – Very effective free platform to drive traffic to your blog by helping others. Click here for more details…
- Facebook – It gives us many sub-platforms like Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, and Facebook events as well to optimize our online presence and helps to build a reputation as well.
- LinkedIn – It is an awesome platform to build your professional connections and hence it helps to build an online presence and reputation as well. Apart from these things, it also helps to grow your target audience. Click here for more details…
Digital Marketing has the ability to give a good price in return. And if we talk about Traditional Marketing, then it is clear that it gonna cost very high to put a printed banner on the roadside and also ROI will be poor.
2) Visibility (Digital Marketing can help in building your online presence)
Digital Marketing has the power to make your brand visible to the whole world, there are many digital platforms and programmes which can really help in building online presence and are very effective as well
With a single advertisement campaign, your brand will be visible to every single user searching for the query which is relevant to your keyword. Apart from this campaign technique, if you focus on search engine optimization(SEO) by putting some efforts and with your hard work on search engine optimization(SEO) you can get a long-term return on investment if you successfully optimize some relevant keywords.
If we talk about focusing on search engine optimization to increase your visibility, then what actually happens is:- There exists a lot of value for the search results which are displayed on the first page of search engine result pages (SERPs) for a relevant keyword and it is clear that most of the people find their desired results on the first page of search engine result pages (SERPs) for their keyword and hence there is a minimal chance for the user to go to the second page of SERPs. Apart from the case of being visible on the first page of SERPs, you can also drive much more traffic if you are at the first position on the first page of search engine result pages (SERPs) by focusing a lot on SEO because 35% of total traffic for a specific keyword on the first page of SERPs goes to the first result on the same page. However, it is not easy for every business to become a first position holder in the first page of SERPs due to heavy competition so you can even also drive traffic and build your visibility effectively just by holding any position out of 10 on the first page of SERPs
Apart from the case of being visible on the first page of SERPs, you can also drive much more traffic if you are at the first position on the first page of search engine result pages (SERPs) by focusing a lot on SEO because 35% of total traffic for a specific keyword on the first page of SERPs goes to the first result on the same page. However, it is not easy for every business to become a first position holder in the first page of SERPs due to heavy competition so you can even also drive traffic and build your visibility effectively just by holding any position out of 10 on the first page of SERPs
Hence, SEO matters a lot to increase your visibility and can grant you a long-term ROI if you focus on this.
3) Perfect Reach (Digital marketing can help you in targeting your desired audience with a single click)
Targeting the perfect audience is the primary goal of every company/organization to get the good conversion in sales.
While investing in Traditional Marketing, what does actually happens…?
- We open our brand awareness in the public market,
- We put road-side banners and hoardings,
- We print advertisements,
- We spread awareness using flyers,
….. so on…..
But what are the cons of these techniques of Traditional Marketing if compared to that in Digital one? Below are the corresponding consequences of above situations:-
- Opening brand awareness in the public market will not help if right audience will not visit the market,
- Putting road-side banners and hoardings will not help if we cannot attract the right audience on the path where banners and hoardings are stranded,
- Printing advertisements cannot help if there is no call to action which is convenient for the reader, (viz – visit website click here or click here to see images)
- Spreading awareness using flyers will not help if it will not attract and target the best audience…,
Now it is clear that these techniques will not gonna help quickly and effectively.
But here comes the trend of Digital Marketing which owns the power to target best, desired and right audience along with quick and effective results.
You can run your advertisement campaigns on various platforms like google and facebook where you can target your desired audience on the basis of many factors like – region, age, gender, interest etc., and the best part about these campaigns is – “You are only paying for what you actually need, that is – the right and perfect audience”
So it is clear that —
“With the help of Digital Marketing, we own the power to target our desired audience and our money will not get wasted, that is – we will surely get good returns on investment” and this is the exact thing which every business wants 🙂
4) Real-Time Status (You can check your performance at every step)
You can track your every operation/campaign with the help of digital marketing as a result of which there will be a clear picture of everything- whether which action is working and which action is not
Unlike traditional marketing, you will be having a clear picture of your campaigns/things in which are performing best for you and which are not giving any results for your online business and hence you can make major changes intelligently on your campaigns to get the better return on investments.
In the above points, it is already mentioned that with the help of Digital Marketing we can target our desired audience according to Gender, Age, Region, Language, Interests, etc., but just think for a while –
“What will happen if you are able to filter the best audience even from your target audience..?” — The answer is “You can achieve up to 100% return on investments and you will have the power to design your presence in such a way that there will be maximum conversion rate in sales”
This situation is possible with Digital Marketing when you will be having a real-time status of your website where you will be able to track whether which criteria and category are performing best, these categories include all those categories which are used to run a campaign to get conversion leads. viz. Age, Gender, Region, Language, Timings, Interests etc.,
There are a lot of tools which help us to get the real-time status of our website, some such kinda tools are:-
With the help of these tools –
- We can see what the visitors are actually doing on our website
- What is the traffic on our website
- What are the pages where visitors are spending most of the time
- With the help of best tools used in email marketing, we can track many important insights like – how many people are opening the emails, reading the emails and about the conversions from email as well
- We can track the total number of subscribers to our website
- We can track the increase in number of subscribers to our website
- We can track the peak trading time for better conversion in sales
No matter whether you own a small business, big business or any big organization; You must have to apply digital marketing techniques in your business to make your reputation in the market and to become a leader in the market as well.
Thank you so much for reading this article, I would be pleased to hear views from your end regarding this topic so that I can mention those ideas in my next blog post.
Please comment below for any suggestion.
For any Digital Marketing related queries, kindly email us at email@example.com
Best Regards, SURESH BHATT